Friday, September 28, 2007

Do I have to like, put something here?


Daddddy I WANT thiiis!!!!! Huhuh. Sigh. I really want this Goyard bag even before pa.. I noticed a lot of students na kase they all have LVs and shit na.. Theyre just sooo common in my school kase. I dont like to wear mine na nga kase im gonna be like everybody else na :(

I saw UA&P on tv last night. I asked kase my yaya to turn on the tv when she was fixing my room kase. What was that ba? It was like a short segment lang naman.. Why is the story like that? Okay pa naman the actors.. Sana better episode naman next time noh!

"eOwww pow!! PwDe pow buH tEio mGng FrEnz? PrEti Mu tLgaah! tGa PaSay pOh Aq" - OH EM GEE. I got this message on my myspace.. Like I soo wanna hurl and die right now!! This commoner is soo kadiri ha. I can imagine him looking like those local rappers na walang future. The World is full of jologs people naaaa!!!!!

3 comments:

tan-tan said...

You wanna die? Then DIE.

David Jan Bendal said...

Bakla po ang may-ari ng blog na ito. Halata naman sa pagka-trying hard at paggamit ng ilang gay lingo ng may-ari ng blog na ito. Isang BAKLANG nagfi-feeling na babae. Kung sino ka man maputulan ka sana ng "tut-tut", para magtanda ka na!!! Bakit di ka na nag-a-update ng blog mong 'to? Takot ka na bang makilala?Ha?

ihatebitches said...

oh my goodness. you are such a loser! poor kid.. as if!!!! get out of your shell, you turtle!!!! shame on you... haha.... and if that bag could only talk, it'd scream and shout, please don't buy me... i would never love to be yours.. bwahahahhaha!!!!!!!! and oh, by the way, how could you survive with that type of attitude that you have??? haha.... such a loser! fuck off fucker!