Friday, September 21, 2007

My First Blog

OMG. I cant believe Im actually home on a Friday night! My dad said dont daw muna labas tonight since Im always out daw. Like whatever daddy! So here I am, so bored and effing pissed, dude. I made this blog nalang tuloy to make palipas oras. Haay. So what have I been up to lately? Not naman masyado.. School is okay. I mean, hello?! I go to UA&P, its like one of the best lang naman noh. Its like so expensive there kase. Kaya no need to go to Ateneo or Lasalle or *gasp!* UP. Ohmygosh noh. I cant live without my carpeted ACB classrooms! And naman, I dont like walking around! Super dami pa the students in those school.. and besides, our CRs pa have the classical music playing in the background. Sooo cool. You totally get your moneys worth talaga if you ask me. Daddy said "only the best for my little princess" :)

Haay nako Im still in a bad mood. All my friends are like in Embassy again. Duh Always naman eh.. I cant believe everyones making pa-guest list nanaman. I mean, what the hell. They dont even deserve to be breathing the same air as I am! Give me a break. They look so jologs and TH pa with their outfits. Im like really nasusuka when I see them!! Dagdag pa to my kainisan is my yaya Tess who is so tanga. I made utos for her to go and make timpla my juice, she came back naman with a freaking coke! HELLO? It wasnt even diet! I had to make sigaw pa to her that I wanted orange juice. Tsk. Life is so hard talaga! Good help nowadays are like sooo hard to find!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Calling your Yaya "Tanga"...
I think, people who doesn't know how to make their own juice is much more "TANGA"

anonymous said...

hello!!!! first of all umayos ayos ka nga! unang una, dont you dare compare our school to your school. hindi dinadaan sa mahal ng tutiton ang isang school. siguro kaya ka nasa ua&p ay tanga ka dahil hindi ka nakapasa sa ateneo or la salle aba syempre lalu na sa up! Who cares kung may classical music sa banyo niyo. bakit pumapasok ba ako sa school at nagbabayad ng tuition para sa classical music ng banyo namin? eh anu ngayun kung merong mga jologs dun!? bakit sayo ba ang emba? kung sayo yun may karapatan kang paalisin sila... eh kay tim yap yun eh. gsuto mo sabihan mo si tim yap! And poor you! kung tanga yaya mo, anu pa kaya tawag sayo?! at kung sosyal ka nga, hindi ka ganyan mag sulat ng blog kasi mas nagmumukha kang JOLOGS!!!! hahaha..

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.