Monday, September 24, 2007

Dont hate, APPRECIATE!

Why so much haters? This is my little corner on the net and if you dont like what youre reading just stay away from my site! Sheesh. Cant a girl share her thoughs na? Im not giving my school a bad name noh, Im proud pa nga to be in UAP.. Hello?! Read kaya my first post! I was talking about how I LOVE being in UA&P. So please, just get over it.

So anyway, I wont waste my time on that na nga! Kaasar lang eh! I have so many papers to do pa.. Why do people say kase UA&P is for the rich and conyo lang? They say pa its UA&P - University of Armani and Prada.. Minsan its CRC - College for the Rich adn Conyo.. or CRC - College Rehabilitation Center and theres UAP - UP? Asa Pa!.. So mean noh? When I heard those, I was like "OMG NOOO freaking way!" Like I wanna strangle them for stereotyping! Dont they see we have so many bigat readings and our units are mas madami than other schoools! Hmph.

By the way, theres this school play.. I forgot the title. Basta I saw sa ledge the poster while I was making daan, its yellow na parang cartoon-ish. I think I want to watch the play since my crush is there eh. Omg. He was soo checking me out pa kanina, I swear. Buti nalang I was cute kanina! I saw him pa sa may Stela again when Mang Bhoy was picking me up na. Haay. He's such a cutie! :)

Since I have visitors and all in my supercool blog, tell me, what do you think of the EM program having girls? Isnt it like, mas okay if all boys yung EM? No offense and all, id gladly make lipat sa EM.. but EM was like nakaka-whoa before when they were all boys.. Now parang no more na the sparkle. Right?

15 comments:

Unknown said...

lol, ano ba pwde i appreciate sa post mo miss?

Unknown said...

papers to do..? baka nman copy paste lng sa wikipedia yan.. :D

Ix said...

@_@ you can be proud of a school and give it a terrible name at the same time, you know.

btw, i'm surprised this isn't a joke account, but i guess that makes it twice as funny. i want to see the face you'll make when memories of this blog come back in the year 2030. LOL

Ix said...

and the "CRC" acronym joke is Conyo Rehabilitation Center. LOL

Malaking Titik Ow said...

Kung nasa EM ka, mas gusto mo may mga Babae na kahalo imbis na panay espada lang.

huntyoudown said...

hoy. cute? u lol! panget ka gag o! kilala kita! wag kanang pumasok sinasabi ko sayo! feeling conyo pero skwater naman ahahahaha! LOSER! maghanap ka ng KAIBIGAN!

sambadi said...

you're frikkin funny! Go do us all a favor and KILL yourself!

Chester Coronel said...

who are you?

There is nothing wrong about expressing yourself it's just you have to make sure that what you are responsible and accountable w/ what you are expressing.

One day malalaman namin kung sino ka!!

masked said...

id appreciate your blog and stop hatin... IF YOU HAD SOME ORIGINALITY. at least... a little bit.

http://cofibean.blogspot.com already has it made. Go find a new approach to get people to read your blog.

lodestar said...

Hi! I was reading through your post and remembered my fun year as a freshman. Like you, I love UAP so much, that I don't regret having chosen it over "THE" other universities I was accepted into. I have grown and learned so much in UAP, that I pride myself as one of its Masters graduates. I'm sure that you will grow too, and realize that UAP produces students who are full of substance. Please look up what "substance" means and perhaps, you can start practicing it with your writing. Apparently, you are being hated by UAP alumni for even attempting to start a moronic blog. I hope you're just pretending to be a bimbo in your blog, because if you are indeed a moron, please do all of us a favor and drop out after your freshman year. You are a shame to all of us.

Ix said...

she's might not be a freshman. in her Infusion post, she stated that she hated the '06 Infusion cause it was in some unknown bar in Ortigas (?), so she was probably in it. of course someone from the UAP could have invited this little princess while she was in her senior year in high school, but who would want to invite someone like her?

CoverGrl said...

You know ha, don't you nevermind the other commentators of your blog no! You have your own personal life diba?

You just have to find the truth in yourself diba or you will be parang overloaded with what other people say, and that is like so bigat that it can ruin lives!

I also love UA&P so much! grabe talaga ha saan can you see marble floors one whole school building diba?

Also to Samuel and Daryl and etc! Grabe kayo ha, can't you just parang give her space no? All you do is parang bring her down when you can support her naman diba?

This is her choice! Basta for me go sister! and tuloy lang writing blogs ha?

Unknown said...

Your entries are quite "cute" (if you took up Fine Arts under Mr. Vito Cruz, you'd know what I mean). And its pretty sneaky how you used the Uapak site to have people visit your blog. Haha. :P

I just don't think its healthy for the university and, most especially for you to concern yourself with such shallow issues (e.g. parties, places you go, things you do, etc.). The university (if ever you really are a student of UA&P) gives us an education that is centered on the being not on the having.

Well, goodluck with your efforts! Hopefully you'd realize that what you're doing is such a waste of what your really capable of (you can come up with much better, even greater, things to talk about than the current contents of your entries).

PS. Is this blog/site an attempt to imitate the gossip girl show/books?

-anj- said...

This ISN'T A joke account. :| Oh my. I honestly thought you were joking. Wahaha. The whole UA&P thing about it not being a school for the rich and conyo, you kinda just made it seem like it IS for the rich and conyo. One, you can't make your own juice, and two, you type in a really conyo way. :| I have friends from UA&P and NONE of em talk this way. :))

que? said...

UAP is a joke.. look at their entrance test
http://www.geocities.com/wackodacko/uap.html